Wednesday 28 September 2011

Penny black



I've been saving this card up for the Penny Black challenges, but keep forgetting to check to see if it is appropriate for the latest challenge.  So instead I am just sharing it with you for this scheduled post as it seems a shame to leave it to wait for another day.  The Penny Black stamps are fantastic as they have some many different images in each set and very reasonably prices.  I've coloured this one with markers and mounted in on a variety of card stocks and finished off with some ribbon and a peel off sentiment.  I'm not sure what occasion this suits but I sent it to a friend on their anniversary... hopefully they liked it as much as I do.

Ooh it's almost October, which means I will be back soon - see you then x

The stamp has been coloured with water colour pencils, mounted on mirror card and then set on the rest of the background, which is just cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment