Tuesday 20 September 2011

21st Football

My posts have been a little sporadic of late... mainly because I have scheduled a few whilst I am off on holiday in Eastern Europe.  It's been a while since I had a proper holiday...
Today's card was created for a friends son.  All I had to go on was a blue themed football card for a 21st, no team details so I just went with something that co-ordinated and kept it simple.  The DSP is from the Forever Friends male pack and the footballs were cut from leftover wrapping paper that I had saved for a time like this.

The stamp which is one of my favourites for male cards comes from the It's a Mans World by Papermania... you can adapt it for a rugby theme too and there are lots of different sporting bits included in the set, so endless options.

Another 10 days until I return... so more scheduled posts to follow in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment