Wednesday 24 August 2011

50th Wedding Anniversary

Much like yesterdays post today's card has also been inspired by Stampin' Up! as I have used my favourite, the 2 step bird punch.
Sorry about the quality of the photograph, it makes the gold panels appear almost grey, but I can assure you they are made from gold shimmer card embossed with what I think is a budding vine embossing folder.  I've used a cream/vanilla colour card for the other panels and the front piece, also embossed but with a dotty design.

Another favourite here too, a Martha Stewart punch that I have yet to find another use for other than on the easle stlyle cards... probably just because I like this layout so much!  Oh and of course the diamantes :).

Challenges:

Bearly Mine - 'bling'
Allsorts - 'you've been framed'

3 comments:

  1. Oh a very lovely elegant card! Thanks for joining us at BearlyMine, and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Anniversary card not to soppy but so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card with some gorgeous details!
    Thanks for entering our 'You've been framed' challenge this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete