Wednesday 3 August 2011

Note cards and box

What a lovely day we are having... I'm having a quick break from work so thought I would post early today.

I love making little gift card sets, as it allows me to make more than one card with the same papers and embellishments.  This set fits nicely into a pizza box which I learnt how to make at one of Cate's classes a couple of months ago, although I had to adapt the size a little to be able to fit envelopes in there too...

I've used two different Bo Bunny papers for the diagonal folded fronts which has then had a pre cut sentiment from the Craftworks range added to one of the flaps.  These were then mounted onto pale pink textured card stock before being attached to the mini card blanks. 
The pizza box was made from the same pink card stock and I've used the remaining scraps from the papers to match this with the cards. 

The great thing about these cards is that you can write a short message inside the diagonal flaps if you want although I would probably just write inside the card itself. 

I've entered this into the Allsorts challenge - 'free and easy', Sew Many - 'anything goes' and Stampalot - 'whatever you fancy' as these seem fitting.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful set. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and what a great gift.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! A lovely gift. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete