Friday 12 August 2011

Post it note holder

The instructions for this post it note holder can be found all over the web.  I used some extra thick card for the holder so it stands up to long term usage.  The post it's can easily be replaced once they run out.  The flower has been cut from a stencil and the centre is Candi by Craftworks, the rest is just cardstock and DSP scraps.
I had been looking for a mini pen to fit this for a while, and had this sitting waiting to be completed... whilst in Tesco's food shopping I stumbled across a load of 3 for 2 offers in the back to school ailse and the mini pens were in packs of 4 for 50p, so I got 12 for a quid... bargain!  Best of all I got to complete my project and now have a load of them made up ready for gifts, although I've now got to find more post it pads :(.

I thought this would be fitting for the Papertake Weekly challenge - 'grow your own'

No comments:

Post a Comment