Thursday 4 August 2011

Girly decoupage

A quick post today as I'm in the office again (that's twice in one week!) and will be swinging by the gym on my way home before packing for my long weekend in the Lake District.

This card incorporates a pre cut decoupage sheet that I picked up at a craft fair earlier this year, there were 3 girly images on the sheet, check out my scheduled posts over the weekend which will include another card from the set.
That lovely Me to You embossing folder which featured in my post a couple of days ago (see here for details) looks even better in pink (than blue!) and I have a wedding card to show you which I have used this for - so do check back on my upcoming posts if you are interested.

Challenges:

Crafts and Me - 'anything goes'
Stamps R Us - 'happy birthday'






No comments:

Post a Comment