Saturday 13 August 2011

Tealight card

I followed the dimensions for making a tealight holder card whilst watching Create and Craft TV a few months ago... however having noted it down I have only just got round to giving it a try.  The tealights fit inside without moving around too much but I did find the tabs on the ends need sticking down as they don't slide inside the box to close... I used a couple fo flower punches in the same DSP as the background for this.
The Forever Friends bear is from a decoupage set which comes with the co-ordinated papers.  This is a lovely idea for a card with a difference with a gift for a birthday or special occasion...
I've entered it into the Anything Goes challenge - 'happy birthday'

1 comment:

  1. What a fabbie card/pressie! Love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete