Monday 29 August 2011

Birthday boy

Today I have a very quick boy birthday card to share with you.  Made from some leftover wrapping paper :).  I've cut the elephant out of the wrapping paper and mounted it with sticky pads to a red panel which I have then layers onto blue and then red card.  I heve kept the card simple by using a striped piece of DP on the left hand side with a strip of the same red card used for the panel.  The sentiments are peel offs and so is the Number.
I'm really pleased with this card... hopefully little Dylan will be too.

I've entered this into the Crazy 4 Challenges - 'male theme' and the DYSU challenge - 'boys or men'.

2 comments:

  1. He will love it

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, really cool
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete