Monday 1 August 2011

Scraps

I thought it was time to use up some of my scraps whilst I am staying away although of course I still have the odd decoupage sheet and paper pack with me.

I found the perfect challenge to enter, which requests that you photograph your scraps before making the card...

However, I now can't find the challenge so have had to enter the card that I made into these challenges instead:

Creative Card Crew - 'animal antics'
Creative Card World - 'anything but bithdays'
Pile it on - 'stay cool'
Clear it Out - 'anything goes'
Paper Shelter - 'anything goes'

I used the stencil, that was left over after using the Big Shot at one of Cate's classes a couple of weeks ago, to cut the daisy DSP from Fizzy Moon and then mounted this onto the yellow scrap of card.

The sentiment is stuck to an oval which was cut from the punch scraps which I also salvaged at Cate's class.

Then finally a Tatty Teddy decoupage sheet.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in with us this week at TPS, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and a great use of yhour scraps.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card with a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. For our 'Anything but Birthdays' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love tatty ted
    Thanks for playing along this week @ the Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB IDEA !!
    **do hop over to my blog !!i have a giveaway for all !!

    ReplyDelete