Tuesday 2 August 2011

More scraps

I should be back home this evening so this will be the last scrap card for a while...

I have used the top note stencil that was from yesterday's post to cut the blue card scrap, which I have then run through a Me to You embossing folder and mounted on purple card scraps.  I've added purple diamantes for the flower centres.

The Paper Pretties challenge requirement is 'no markers' this week, so instead I have cut one of the cute little birthday bears from the Fizzy Moon paper pack and raised this up with sticky pads.

The sentiment is from a peel off sheet, as I didn't bring any stamps or ink with me...

I've also entered this card into the Stamps R Us challenge - 'happy birthday' and Charisma Cardz - 'four legged animals'

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! And creative too... Using no markers would be a huge challenge for me.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stamps R Us Challenge.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete