Sunday 21 August 2011

Hot air balloon

I am house sitting for friends again this week for 3 days as they are away on holiday/celebrating again.  Here is the card I made for my dear friend RJP, and it was also a practice run for a 60th birthday card that a friend has asked me to make for her mum (a much more extravagant version with a feminine theme).
It's a simple white card blank with 3 of the balloons cut out of DSP and then stuck together.  I cut the basket out of card stock and embossed with a spotty design.  The cute sun stamp is from the Stampin' Up! set Every Little Bit.  A simple card but I hope he will like it as it has a sort of holiday theme and seems appropriate for the occasion.

I've entered this into:
Sew Many Cards - 'summertime'
Cards for Men - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I love this card. So elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very CAS love it thanks for joining us at cards for men
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hot air balloon rides. It really thrills me. Great fun has surrounded me after reading the blog. Thanks for sharing it.


    Hot Air Balloon Rides

    ReplyDelete