Monday 8 August 2011

Baby at last

My friend (Vicki) finally gave birth on Friday... and best of all it was a boy which means I win the sweepstake that we had at her baby shower!  Check out all the baby shower crafty bits here if you are interested.

So after being away all weekend I had a mad rush this evening creating baby boy cards, as we didn't know what she was having so I couldn't really make them in advance.  I'm also trying to use up some of my old stash as I've decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - check out my other blog...

For this card I cut a circle in two for the main part of the pram and used scalloped scissors to create the white trim.  I wanted to keep this similar to a previous card I made, as one of my friends had ordered it, so then used buttons and a safety pin to embellish it.

As I'm back from the Lake District, I can enter the following challenges:

Lollipop crafts - 'monochromatic'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'something old. something new'.  I've had the buttons and safety pins for years, only a few left now however.  The card blank was picked up at Hobbycraft last weekend during my little visit :).






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! nice image and colors. TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete