Sunday 28 August 2011

Handbag gift card holder

I have been asked to make some gift card holders with male and female themes.  So have been scouting the web for some suitable ideas.  I found this great tutorial to make a handbag shaped gift card holder.

Here is my version of the idea.  I have used the Melon Mambo cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the top of the bag and scalloped circle.  The DSP is from the Fizzy Moon celebrations pack.  I decided to stamp the image and sentiment from my Stampin' Up stash as well and have used the crown image from the Every Little Bit stamp set and the sentiment from the Clearly for you set.

I absolutely love this gift card idea and will be making lots more :).

Challenges entered:

Incy Wincy - 'anything but a card'

5 comments:

  1. This is so great, love the colours and the shape. Thanks for joining in with out 'anything but a card' theme at Incy Wincy, hope you join us again for our diamonds and pearls theme this week. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept acclimated the Melon Mambo cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the top of the bag and scalloped circle.

    Handbag Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creative idea gift card holder in hand bag design it looks very beautiful.
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete