Thursday 21 July 2011

Another class

My crafting addiction continued this evening, despite me saying I didn't have time for card making this week, as I went along to another of Cate's classes to play with a Big Shot machine...

Here are the beautiful cards and gift bag that we made, I love every one of them:

All these items are made from Stampin Up products which have co-ordinating colours and so much choice.  Everything is cut or embossed using the Big Shot machine which took me most of the evening to get the hang of, as I probably wasn't being forceful enough.  New gadgets are a bit daunting for me, particularly as I only bought myself a trimmer last month and had been cutting everything by hand before :(. 

I also learnt a new technique with ribbon, which you can just see on the green card.  And I now have a use for all my buttons, as have never been bothered with trying to tie thread through them before so have avoided using too many; just use a diamante instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment