Sunday 10 July 2011

Entertaining

Since the house renovations have been finished I've being finding as many opportunities as possible to have people round.  Mainly with a BBQ as it doesn't involve much preparation and with the possibility of some warm weather this is the time of year to make the most of it.  However, today for a change I went to friends for a BBQ instead, the food was wonderful and the rain held off which was a bonus.

So, I wanted to share with you a great idea for when entertaining  - wine glass charms. 

You put them round the stem of a wine glass and that way everyone knows which glass is theirs, they just have to look out for the individual charm hanging from the bottom.  There are endless ideas for party themes that could be incorporated into these!

Obviously they are not something I have invented myself but everyone who has seen them thinks they're a brilliant idea and few people seem to have their own.  There is a commercial opportunity here ... and it's all come about from making my own set :).

I have used a variety of tibetan charms which are ideal for making these.  I've already had a couple of orders from friends for their very own sets which I've sold in a little gift bag which included a decorative panel that the charms are attached to. 

I'm working on a few more themes for these and also a gift box with giftcard, which will be perfect for presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment