Sunday 17 July 2011

As promised

As it's the weekend, and raining, I have so much time for crafting (yay!) so this is my second post of today!  As promised I have a male themed card to share with you.  In fact I have made quite a few male themed cards today... which I will save to share with you in the coming week, when no doubt my crafting time will be limited once again.
The backing paper used on this garden themed card is from the Forever Friends 'Just for Him' paper pack.  I have torn the green card used to mount the image, along with the red card that I have used as a 'ribbon'.  In order to fit this in with the 365 card challenge - 'tearing, piercing, painting' I have pierced (which is not very clear from the photo) the centre of the scalloped edges  of the green card and painted the peel off images with ink from my brush markers set.

It's amazing how many challenges there are to enter... it seems every card I make will fit into at least one, which is great because it means I get visitors... and lovely comments on my blog, which are greatly appreciated.

Here are the other challenges for this card:

Totally Gorguss - 'all about boys'
Crafty Creations - 'boyz to men'
Crafters Companion - 'one for the boys'

1 comment:

  1. A great card, love the design and colours. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete