Friday 22 July 2011

Sketch attempt

I was totally inspired by the Papercrafting Journey challenge sketch and the Stamping B's Design Team challenge -'black, brown, ivory' this evening, but after making the card I realised that it was supposed to follow the sketch AND have a girly theme so I could only enter it for the latter one, so now I will have to make another card for the sketch :(.

The card is a spring card design (see the Splitcoasters tutorial that I used here) and the decoupage image is from Studiolight, I use their decoupage sheets quite a lot as they are ideal for hobby themed cards.  I used peel offs coloured with permanent pens on the corners and base and that great ribbon technique that I learnt last night at Cate's Big Shot class. 

Here are the other challenges I have entered:
Incy Wincy Designs - 'black, white plus 1 other'

1 comment:

  1. Wow-darling card - love the dramatic use of the colors here!
    hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete