Thursday 7 July 2011

Girly pink and diamantés

I thought it about time to join the world of blogging so that I can share some of my crafting inspiration with anyone who is interested.  It's going to take me a while to get it a little more user friendly - I'm struggling with the colour theme which isn't a good start, but nevermind, I'm sure it will all fall into place when I have a little more time to work it all out.

I've been getting behind with the card orders lately, what with work and everything else that has been keeping me busy.  Not that I am complaining as I'm glad that my weekends seem to be keeping reasonably filled with a nice variety of things.
However, it was a couple of girly friends birthdays this week so I created two very different cards using girly pinks and diamantés for each of them.  They are made from the same size scalloped square card blanks (15 x 15).

The first featured a scottie dog from the Pampered Pets range of mini clear stamps.  The fiddly bit was cutting out his jacket which I had stamped onto the same paper that I used for the side panel and then sticking a few diamantés on it.

The second card had to incorporate shoes so I used a template I found in a Papercraft magazine for the shoe and went crazy with the diamante's.  The stamp is an old wooden mounted one that I picked up in a reject bin years ago but one which gets a lot of use. 

As always I made 2 of each card, the recipients seemed to like them... so hopefully someone else will buy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment