Tuesday 19 July 2011

Male theme again

Well, it's been one hell of a day today and the weather has been terrible, so much so that my roof is leaking again :(. 

I didn't get round to sharing with you yesterday that I was lucky enough to win one of the challenges that I entered at the weekend with cutedaisymay.  I was so excited when I read the result as this is the first challenge that I have ever won, although it was random... but I guess my luck was in yesterday!  The card I entered was  a very girly card (see it here) therefore I feel it is appropriate to continue with a male themed card to balance out my luck. 

This card is a twisted easle design which I saw in a magazine a few months back.  The stamp is from the It's a Mans World range from Papermania which I've coloured with brush markers and the papers came free with the Papercraft Inspirations magazine issue 87.  I have entered it into the Simon Says challenge - 'anything goes' mainly because they were trying to get their entries up to 1000, although by the time I had typed this post they have got to their target, but nevermind!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card :-) the image is fab and the twisted design and papers are perfect :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    I saw your comment and am not sure if you have linked this ,, but if not then please do ,, the challenge is not closed !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. found it :-) ,, thanks for linking xx

    ReplyDelete