Monday 25 July 2011

Tatty Teddy

Just a quick post today as I have an early start tomorrow.

I have always loved the Tatty Teddy cards, so when they brought out a range of craft products with this little bear I thought it was great... and there are so many themes to choose from.  I think the decoupage sets are a bargain at around £3-4 for 4 sheets plus 4 backing papers - as you can make at least 8 cards, although I find the designs usually have extra layers which I tend to split into 2 toppers as otherwise you end up with postage issues as they are too thick!

I've stuck this baking teddy onto an easle style card and finished off with red diamantes for the cherries on the cupcakes.  The backing paper comes from buzzcraft, which is a bargain at a quid for a pack of 10 sheets.  I've stuck yellow diamantes onto the flower centres to add even more sparkle, although you can't really tell from the photo.

So here are some challenges I thought this might work for:

Fab N Funky - 'animal magic'
Sir Stampalot - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so sweet, I love this little bear. Patiently waiting on my new cd to arriver:) Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete