Friday 15 July 2011

More birds

TGIF, this week has been a battle at work and with constant toothache I'm a little grumpy around the edges.  However I have finally booked my op for 15th August which means only a month of this discomfort to sustain!

I have very little planned for the weekend for a change, which is a lovely thought as I can just relax and most importantly do some crafting... particularly as it's forecast to rain tomorrow.  So just a quick post this evening, and another bird punch card which I've entered into the Stampin for the weekend - 'wings and things' and Clear it out - 'wing it out' challenges. 

I needed a sympathy card for someone at work yesterday and thought I would make use of my favourite punch.

Keeping it very simple I have cut a window in the card base and mounted acetate on the back, then stuck a bird cage peel off over it.  The sentiment is also a peel off.

Despite it being so simple I really like this card...

I am going to try and use the punch to create some other things too so check back soon for more ideas.

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable CAS card ;)
    THank you so much for joining us at Clear It OUt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab. It is so elegant and clean.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete