Wednesday 27 July 2011

Just because

Phew... finally I can get my life back in order as I don't have to work round the clock or at weekends anymore, or hopefully at least not for a while!

I went out for lunch today with a friend of mine, which really made me feel a bit more normal again... now I just need to go food shopping and get myself back to normal, although it's probably not worth it as I'm away all weekend.  However I'm only going to be down the road as will be house sitting for friends whilst they are away as they have three cats, two of which are house bound.  I'm quite looking forward to it as they live round the corner from Hobbycraft - what an incentive :).

I had to made a card super quick tonight as there was a big wasp buzzing around in my craft room which wouldn't go away - and I hate buzzy things :(!

There was no particular inspiration for this card at all, I just like the image and felt in an anniversary kind of mood! 

The image is from Lilly of the valley cute squares range.  I've added lavendar Stickles to the bow and stars to bring it to life a little.  The striped paper is from the latest Forever Friends male paper pack - the papers are great for non male cards too and I love the colours.

The buzzing has followed me... so must end this post as soon as I can find a challenge for this card :(... eek!

Craft us Crazy - 'anything goes'

No comments:

Post a Comment