Friday 8 July 2011

Take That

My parents are visiting with a couple of friends today... well, they are visiting Hampton Court Flower Show and are making use of my spare rooms. 

I am slowly getting into this blogging malarky, especially as I can do it whilst on the go.  I am just on the train on my way to see Take That at Wembley, and it seems I am not the only one.  The weather hasn't been the best with periodic showers all day... the pitch area might be a little damp me thinks, fingers crossed we can find some undercover area to stand if there is a downpour.

I've set up blogger to release this post automatically whilst I am at the concert ... how cool is that?  Crafting whilst on the move :).

Let's hope it works, here goes...

A summery card for a not so summery day.  I've used mostly items from the Craftworks range.  The image has been coloured with brush markers and then made a bit sparkly by using star dust gel pens.

I just love the candy pieces that Craftworks sell, they look like large brads but don't involve having to make holes and therefore avoid the metal split pins that brads leave showing on the back.

There's a craft demo in Frimley tomorrow, so I'm hoping to squeeze in a visit in the morning to check out the new Christmas ranges from Docrafts - although it is far far far too early to start thinking about Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment